Download & Installation Instructions – Online Customers Only
- You will receive an email from playjingo.com with a link to download and install the Jingo® game controller.
- Click the link and download the installer.
- Make a note of the name and location of the file is downloaded to (most likely your Windows downloads folder).
- Locate and double click the downloaded file (most likely called ‘Jingo.Controller.Install’). This will start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of your controller software.
Pre-Game Instructions – Online Customers Only
- Before playing Jingo®, you should have received a courier delivery of your set of four game cards.
- You will also find enclosed a four character game code (eg. HC7G), and a nine character download code (eg. 01FGUC7IS).
- It is recommended that you:
- Download your game pack prior to playing. Depending on gamepack size this can take some time for the song files to load.
- Play a few song snippets in test mode to ensure that everything is working as it should.
- Once the game pack has been activated, the game must be played within a set number of days, as per your Jingo® purchase agreement.
Host Instructions – Online and AMS™ Music Customers
- Click the [Play Jingo] icon on your desktop, or the [Play Jingo] item in your Windows start menu, to launch the Jingo® game controller.
- Click the [Load Game Pack] button. The [Select Game Pack] window will appear:
- If you want to play the demonstration game, click the [Demo] button
- If you want to play a previously downloaded game pack, click the button with the code that matches the game code you have received.
- To download a new game, enter the download code and click the download button.
- Your game pack will load.
- Note: Downloading a game pack can take a few minutes, or more, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- If the game pack has not yet been activated, then it will play in test mode.
- To activate the game pack, click the [Activate Game Pack] button.
- If the game pack has previously been activated, then it will display how many more days the game will remain active for.
- Click the [Start Game] button. Your Jingo® game will begin.
- The song title and artist being played will be displayed at the bottom of the controller.
- To view the full list of songs being played, you can click the [Show Song List] button.
- If you are showing the full song list, click the [Hide Song List] button to go back to the original view.
Game Card Validation – Online and AMS™ Music Customers
- Click the [Pause Game] button to pause while validating a game card.
- Click the [Verify Game Card] button to show the verification window.
- Type in the verification code (found bottom left and top right of each players’ game card).
- The verification window will display the songs as shown on the card, and will highlight in yellow the songs that were played.
- You can easily identify a line, four corners etc. The verification window will display the word Winner for a full house.
- Once done, click the [Close] button.
- Click the [Continue Game] button to continue playing the current game.
- Once the game is completed, click the [End Game] button. Your game controller will automatically reset itself for the next game (and will automatically change colour to match the game card).
Play Jingo®, It Rocks!