Jingo® Music Bingo – Terms & Conditions:
Use of Jingo®
1. Jingo® is a game first and foremost, so remember to have fun!
2. Jingo® is supplied to you by Automated Music Systems Limited (we, us, our).
3. While Jingo® is supplied to you by us in good faith, it is your responsibility to make sure the use of our products complies with all New Zealand laws, including having applicable OneMusic licences. If you intend to charge a ticket price to play Jingo®, then gambling laws may apply. While some gambling is permitted without a licence, some is not, and you can find more information here https://www.dia.govt.nz/Gambling.
4. Music supplied is under licence from Recorded Music on behalf of its rights holders and remains their sole and exclusive property. Unauthorised sale, copying, broadcasting, communication, public performance or any other use is strictly prohibited. This programme is not for sale.
5. Each Jingo® game pack is provided for single use only. Sale, copy or re-use of the game cards or audio files is strictly prohibited.
6. You may not do, or permit to be done, anything that may be detrimental to our or our licensors’ copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
Fees and invoices
7. Invoices need to be paid in full prior to delivery of your Jingo® game packs.
8. We may vary the fees for subsequent Jingo® game packs at any time, and any order after the date the fees are varied will be charged at the new price.
9. Any personal information we collect about you or from you to us at any time will only be used, disclosed and stored for the following purposes:
a) to operate our website;
b) to provide Jingo® to you; and
c) to contact you about our products and services and other products and services we think you may be interested in.
10. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except:
a) to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which the information was collected; and
b) where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
11. If you elect to subscribe to our newsletters, you agree to receive, emails and other promotional information relating to us or third parties from time to time. If you want to stop receiving such information, you can elect to unsubscribe from the newsletter service using the unsubscribe facility link provided in such newsletters.
12. Where we hold personal information about you, you have a right to access and correct that personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will tell you how to make a request and any charges that may apply.
13. If you would like to contact us about any privacy matter, please email us at email@example.com.
14. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all warranties in relation to Jingo®.
15. If you are purchasing Jingo® other than for personal, domestic use, each of we and you:
a) acknowledges that Jingo® is being supplied and acquired in trade;
b) agrees that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and sections 9, 12A and 13 of the Fair Trading Act 1986 will not apply to this Agreement; and
c) agrees that it is fair and reasonable that it is bound by the provisions of this clause 9.
16. Subject to clause 12, in no event will we be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, or of a special nature (including any loss of profit, loss of opportunity or loss or corruption of any data or information), arising directly or indirectly out of these terms and conditions or your use of Jingo®.
17. Our total liability to you under any and all claims (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) arising directly or indirectly from your use of Jingo®, will not exceed the sum of NZ$100.00.
18. None of the exclusions or limitations set out in these terms and conditions will have the effect of limiting or excluding any form of liability where such liability cannot be so limited or excluded under applicable law.
19. You will indemnify us from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses awarded against, incurred or suffered by us arising out of your use of Jingo®, or any breach of these terms and conditions by you.
20. Without limiting our other rights and remedies, we may terminate the contract formed by these terms and conditions if you breach these terms and conditions and fail to remedy that breach within 5 days of being required to do so.
21. You may not assign, sub-license or transfer this agreement, or any rights and obligations under it, to any other person.
22. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Notification of any variation will be posted on this website.
23. If any provision in these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, these terms and conditions will remain otherwise in full force apart from such provisions, which will be deemed deleted.
24. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions will be construed or operate as a waiver of such right or remedy. No single or partial exercise by us of any right or remedy will preclude the further exercise of such right or remedy.
25. New Zealand law governs the formation, validity, construction and performance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.